Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

All Busted Up

9.16.2009
High Pot Heads,

We Boom Boom Dolls are so hard at work on our new show BUSTED but we wanted to bring you all some very special treats... No not shots silly. One is a working logo for BUSTED that has some nice nips ;) The other is a deleted sequence from our upcoming short film THE BOOM BOOM ROOM!! The actual full length clip premieres 9/22 right here on THE BOOM BOOM BLOG so check back and check often!!!






You likey??? GREAT!!! Now here's that special deleted sequence. ENJOY







Not to leave things on a sad note but... Awesome, my pet possum just died. There will never be another love in my life as long as I live. I wont get into detail about how he died just yet but I do have some video of it if you wanna see after I grieve. Here's a picture of him as a baby when my grandma brought him home. Much love to you in your next life, man.






Go Green,
Jenna

0 comments:

Post a Comment