Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Eat my PEACHES!!!

10.30.2009
I FEEL CREAM!!!! PEACHES!!!

Photobucket

Hola Putas, It's Kitty again, and agian and one more time, again!!! I had to change my undies cuz, I feel cream!!! Yes, that's right .... Peaches has released another album... "I feel Cream". Awesome!!!! I'm totally loving it to the fullest. From the very first track to the final, Peaches has once again out done herself. "Impeach My Bush!" was - Rock Out with Your Cock Out, but there's something about this new album that is just - to infinitey and beyond, By far the best album to masterbate to. Makes me want to run out in the street, strip off all my hoochie cloths and scream "Get in my Peach, you fucking bastards!!". Well don't take my word for it, go out and get it for yourself! Let me just go over my favorite tracks on the album, totally a must listen to if you're looking for cock and it's looking right back atcha: "Billioniare" (featuring Shanda K), is a superb throw back to what good rap was and still is. "Treak or Treat" is for all you bitch who "never go to bed with out a piece of raw meat!" The title track "I Feel Cream" is a super sexy dance track, think Madonna's "Confessions on a Dancefloor" on Spanish Fly. MMMMMMM. "MUD" a song that I am sure is for the American youth, with their Prada bags, expensive cloths and no souls.... Please do yourself a favor and listen well. The whole album is fucking hotter then one guy in a room with The Boom Boom Dolls in heat! Finally, last on the album, but certainly not my least favorite is "Take You On", check it out and decide for yourself....




Here's a funny ass video.. flashback peach.. Peaches "Fuck The Pain Away" by Miss Piggy of the Muppets.




For More Peaches, visit her website....
http://peachesrocks.com/


Do yourself a favor...
Love,
.:Kitty Morena LA Peachy Surena:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment