Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Attention EAGER Shoppers!!!

11.28.2009
High Guys,
I'm not sure if you feel the same but I wanted to tell you that I was having trouble sleeping on Thursday night (it was probably all four of the bottles of wine I had) so I decided to watch TV. I go down stairs and get comfy on the couch before I turn on the tube and the first thing I see is a man on the news saying "If you're watching this right now, WHY AREN'T YOU OUT SHOPPING?" Now, I'm not opposed to celebrating the holidays, quite the contrary, I enjoy them very much... but am I really supposed to get up at 2 AM, fighting the L-Tryptophan surging through my veins in order to buy my homegurl an external hard drive for $20? Is that hard drive worth braving the cold winter morning for? Is it worth trampling a 90 year old woman for? After this man scolded me for not buying my loved ones crap they don't want, or need or even asked for, he lets me know that I should be careful and calm when I shop because of the rising number of DEATHS BY TRAMPLING!!!!!!! Apparently every year the number of people who die from shopping on Black Friday rises. PEOPLE! I urge you not to shop for anyone this year, if anything... get Tia Cindy a pass to the gym, she really needs it. I can only speak for myself when I say that the only thing one should be buying at 4 AM is a pacifier and some orange juice.






Go Green,
Jenna

0 comments:

Post a Comment