Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Playing On Your Speakerphone

12.04.2009
High Guys!
I was extremely pleased to open my email today to see that a live album is being released by none other than KYLIE MINOGUE!!! I was so lucky to see her at the Hollywood Bowl this year with Chi Chi. Oh my Goddess she was amazing, slicing and stabbing people for their money and Kylie was fucking PERFECTION! DUH. It is kinda fuzzy 'cause I was either too drunk or not drunk enough for the show. I do remember a sea of people dancing and making robotic movements, a couple of guys in jockstraps walking around and a purple buffalo in the bathroom. It was sooooo much fun! KYLIE, YOU ROCK.



Listen to the new the new studio mix of SPEAKERPHONE by Steve Anderson, its like cumming for your ear. Don't forget to check out Kylie.com


Here's a video flashback of your favorite putas performing LIKE A DRUG from Kylie's album X. I love X.




Go Green,
Jenna Mystique AKA Chonga Bonga

0 comments:

Post a Comment