Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

The Bitch That Stole Christmas!!!

12.15.2009
Hola Xmas Putas!!! It's me Kitty Morena AkA ChiChi Pussyculo, and I'm here to bring you an early Xmas gift...... No! I didn't buy it!!! I stole it!! Here's an ancient Xmas story stolen and misread by my ass!! You have to wait til after Xmas to get your other presents cuz I got to break into rich white people houses and take the shit they got, cuz that shit aint fair!!! Just cuz they got money they can have nice things, fuck that shit!!!






It's X-mas I'm gonna break into your house, steal your gifts, eat ur food and shit under the tree! Merry Fucking X-mas u greedy, present insisting, ungrateful, selfish, inconsiderate bastards!!! Enjoying ur Holiday, spending all ur money!! Fuck that shit!!! I'm poor and know the truth! I give love all year long and no...w u want more! Fuck your Mom!!!
A Lil Merry Fucking Christmas from Kitty "ChiChi Pussyculo" Morena!!!!!
I have one of these for everyone on my x-mas list, are you on it??? Let me Know if you deserve one of these!!!!


Merry Fucking X~Mas,
.:Kitty Morena LA Holiday Surena:. ChiChi Pussyculo

Photobucket
Cum Tuck your TREASURE under my Tree!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment