Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

She Didn't Kiss Frogs

12.21.2009
High Guys,
I just got back from watching the brand new PRINCESS AND THE FROG! It was so magical, whimsical and wrong. NO! I am not saying that there's anything wrong with having a black princess. I think we should have had one a long time ago, who looked like young Pam Grier but I digress. I was shocked and appalled at how Disney butchered the story completely. I am from New Orleans and I can tell you that you're not supposed to kiss frogs, you're supposed to LICK THEM! You see there's something in the skin my grandma called "bump juice" that allows you to see into the future and create your own destiny. Apparently its also great for getting oil off the driveway but did Disney get that memo? No, I don't think so. So the next time you go around kissing frogs, just know that you're not gonna get the maximum high unless you completely rape them with your tongue.


Photobucket


Go Green
Jenna AKA Chonga Bonga

0 comments:

Post a Comment