Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Hola from the Putaist of the Putas

12.08.2009
Hola booties! It's me, .:Kitty Morena LA Surena:. AKA ChiChi Pussyculo. I recently was informed that the world was going to be ending soon... What the fuck!!??! Why didn't anyone tell me! Luckily this real nice pervert told me I was on his list of things to do before the world ends. He was so nice at first, but became really uncomfortable when I had my razor against his neck. Some People don't know how to take a joke, Cheeze! Okay so at first I didn't believe him, so I went to the only person I know who's as close to Nostrodamas as .... I know. So I went to see my Tia Chiona, see claims to see the future. Of course we didn't believe her at first but when her predictions started comming true, I quickly thought "Fuck that shit, I need this bitch on my side". It's like she would be in a crazy stupper brought on by the amount of alcohol she can pound in under a minute. She would reveal things like; one time she was like "showers are comming I could feel it", Then she pissd herself and the next day it rained! Then this one time she said, "the stars light our way" then she shaved her head and walked down the street naked with nothing but a tin foil hat on. The following day Britney Spears did the same thing. Now there's a epidemic of bald girls and gay boys. (I personally think she just wanted to Lean Like A Cholo and get street credit for her gangster ablum "Black Out".) Most people think my Tia Chiona's a crazy bitch, but I know the truth, she's special, not like short bus special but like she's talking to GOD right in front of you and nobody's there, special. Like when she said "A mighty wind will come and force evacuation", Hello Hurricane Katrina!!!! Even though she did fart right after and we had to leave the house due to nose bleeds.
Okay so to get back to my story..... I went to see my her and ask about the news I had got from that guy, (not to mention the burning itching sensation I now have.)
She said "Who the Fuck do you think you are?"
Like wow, My tia maybe be a prophet or a wiseman or a wino, but she's right!
When fuck do we think we are trying to tell the world who's in charge! Hello It's only been here millions and millions of years before we have, yet we seem to thinks we have so much knowlegde, HA! No wonder Mother Earth might take us out!!! Or not!!
But either way, we need to make peace with ourselves, our beliefs and those around us... So if we die then we are at peace, and if not, I don't know about your fucking ass, but living peacefully is a pretty damn good way to live the rest of your life, don't you think??!??!
Well now come to think of it, my Tia does ask 'who the fuck do we think we are', when she has no idea who the fuck we are!!!!
But I'll stick with finding meaning in nonsense!!! It helps me cope with the fact that my tia is propbably the most sane person on this planet!!!
Well Fuck it!! Can't stop the inevitable from occuring, so Let it will be!!!

~Love,
Chi Chi Pussyculo

Photobucket



STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT IF THE WORLD DOES REALLY END!!!!!! AND HOW!!!!!!

NEW YEARS SHOW COMMING......... NEW YEARS 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment