Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Come Into My World...

8.07.2009
Hello, It's Asia





Kylie!


After thinking of all the possible blog topics to begin the journey into understanding a piece of the Boom Boom Dolls, I couldn’t think of a better topic than my obsession with Kylie Minogue. Yes, I understand that there are truly obsessed Kylie fans out there (like Andrea and many others on Say Hey) but I must say that I am an obsessed Kylie fan. Like, I love her so much if I saw her in the street, I would like cut a lock of her hair and braid into mine, never washing my hair again! If I had children, I would feed/sacrifice them for Kylie if she was ever hungry or bored. Now that I think about it, I don’t think I could ever imagine my life if Kylie never came into my world. In fact, when Kylie Fever spread around the world like a zombie infection, I must admit that I tried hard to stay away from the infected. Being a stubborn individualistic bitch, I kept my younger pigheaded self from being struck by Kylie Fever. But no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t get Kylie out of my head. I had picked up the Fever CD on my vacation to New York City just before the attacks of 9/11 and put the record for a spin on my CD player on the way home. I was hooked and the story still continues to this day. During the past few months, Kylie had announced that she was bringing a live show to North America for the first time in her twenty years of being a mega star and you bet your ass I will be attending this show. A dream-come true for a Kylie lover, to see our pint size princess in action! So I leave you now with one of my favorite Kylie remixes of all time for all you fellow fabulousness to enjoy!! Ummmmmmooooiiiiii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment