Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

.:Kitty Morena LA Surena:.

8.07.2009
Photobucket

Hola Putas!!! It's Me Kitty Morena. Of course I'm a chola! I'm here cuz I'm really excited, and not just cuz I got released from jail, but becuz I'm in heat. Yes that right like a dog in heat, more like a bitch in heat, a freak without warning, I got an appetite for sex cuz me so horny!!! But really I've been locked up and haven't got laid in soooooo long, 2 days to be exact! 2 days 2 long if you ask me..... Which nobody ever does! Whatever. I'm not just a horny bitch, I'm also a stealer and a liar, believe me, if I saw you with something I want, I'll get you to give it to me. People are always so nice to me when I pull knifes out on them. I'm like, "Hey bitch, that's a cute top!!" then they usually give it to me. I mean even if you don't have something that I want, I'll just take what you got in your pockets. Including the pockets themselves. Klepto-ho!! At first they think I'm joking but when I proceed to choke them, then they know I ain't playing. Hahaha, if you could only see, people make the funniest faces when they can't breath and the fear for their lives begin to set in, hahahaha. THEN...They always get so serious and I'm like, "O My God! I'm just joking!" I guess some people can't take a joke...... OH WELL!!!! That's not my problem, I'm just a krazy humorous kinda chola, It could be from all the alcohol my mom drank when she was pregnant, but I personally think it was the crack she did. It just makes me special, and hyperactive. Which reminds me! I got to go and break into a house cuz I'm bored. Well it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again soon, well I can't really see you.......Or can I see you!!???!!!??? Tonight? (wink wink, shank, shank)


Before I go here's something to help you get to know what kind of person I am........ A Single Mother of 12 or 13-something kids, but more important........ An aspiring Stripper!!!!



can't wait to become a real stripper instead of just dancing for money at my Tio's backyard parties, high school parties and my own babyshowers.......
Later Perras,
.:Kitty Morena LA Surena:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment