Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Jenna, I'm Sorry... Really Sorry...

8.07.2009
Well first let me explain what happen. Okay so I had my kids over visiting this weekend, cuz they live with my mom, due to the surpreme court ruling out I'm an unfit mother, which works out fine with me cuz I don't need all these little brats stressing me out. I don't know! supposedly I'm an immediate danger to anyone I come in contact with.... whatever! Besides it's better for me, so I don't gotta hear cops talking shit to me cuz they said I would leave my kids home alone when I'd go out partying for weeks at a time. HOW STUPID!!!! They ain't even alone, there's 12 or 13something of them together, and just cuz I'm an adult, doesn't mean I'm even responsible..... I'm usually stoned or drunk when they're around. I figure, that's the way i was during the conception, pregnancy and birth, why change now!?! Anyways Pues, so the lil shits have been learning bout being drug free at school, Damn teachers brainwashing my bastards!! So they hung this sign on the front gate.......

Photobucket

When Jenna came home from missing for 3 weeks, she walked up and saw the sign. Thinking that we had been kidnapped and brainwashed by drug-free teachers, she started screaming only to turn around and run for her life, so except for seeing that happen from my window, I now haven't seen Jenna in 5 weeks.....Please come home gurl! It was just a misunderstanding.... Of course we're not drugless, even my probation officer has no say in what laws I wanna break. You know we'd go looking for you, but where to even start. What alleys to look in, what drug dealers to sought after, Rehab?? Never Jenna's not a quiter. Besides I can't go anywhere, I'm on house arrest, Scarlet's filming her dating reality show "Fever of Love", and Asia chained herself to a pack of endangered wolves in protest, pretty soon they'll be exstincted, she'll get hungry. So just come home soon, Jenna!!!

Love,
.:Kitty Morena LA Surena:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment