Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Public Assitance Needs Assistance. Kitty Style!

8.12.2009



Okay, this shit ain't even funny. Let me tell you what happened to me this morning. So I'm at the Welfare office, cuz my stupid social worker messed up my check for this month. So the bitch made me come in and let me tell you something, there are sooooo soooo soooooooo many fucking people jumping on the government assistance banwagon since this whole recession thing started. It's like what the fuck now? They wanna cut off the money the government owes me so I can share it with all those people who wanna work but have no job. Shit they are perfectly able and willing to work but NO, everyone's going around and getting laid off cuz there's little money in the economy! And the little money that's in the economy is being taken by those rich white people with hooves for feet and have horns coming out of their heads. Drinking their expensive wines and viles of baby's blood, I know for sure cuz my priest told me. Anyways pues, there I was in line behind this woman who said she used to work for this big cooperation and now has been reduced to such poverty. This guy in front of me was saying he was once this big shot eating at fancy places, probably like Red Lobster, he now has to shop at Food 4 Less with food stamps. I politely got in their business and said "Fucking Excuse me!! Don't complain, you're lucky I don't cut you up now that I have to share part of my government money with each of you greedy ass bastards, this ain't about you. Yes! times are hard and they are going to get worse before it gets better, and you tell yourselves how terrible it is to live like the poor but let me tell you that you were already poor... on the inside. You say you can't survive without your credit cards, your sports cars, and your yogurt shops. If you think that you're better off dead then let me know so I can help you out with that. You say that your life is not worth living cuz you no longer have nice things, try having all these damn kids, always breaking my nice shit. And you say you don't want to go on cuz you have to slum it with trash. You think you're better than me?!?" So I took my box cutter and danced it across their clothes. Now they don't just need assistance with food, but with clothes too. About 30 seconds later they needed housing too cuz I put a bomb in... just kidding, I don't got to do that since the bank is foreclosing the property anyways. That's fucked up! So all I can say is Keep Your Head To The Sky cuz what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And if it was me trying to kill you, I'll be back... SO when times get hard, it's time to get hard. So in this time of money problems, here are a few ways to make money in this recession......ENJOY!!!!







Love,
.:Kitty Morena LA Surena:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment