Here Comes Trouble

What happens when a drunk/feisty/chola and a free-spirited/hippie/stoner chick are friends??? You get a lot of action-packed, fudge-packed, prison-sentencing, dead hooker discovering, girls-gone-wild of a time.
ChiChi Pussyculo and Chonga Bonga pack a punch and a gun, so don't fuck with them.
Kick it and see what develops (on your genitals).

Happy 420

8.05.2009
Hey guys, It's Jenna,
Happy 420 to all my smokers out there! I just got a new bong and I want you to check it out...


My New Bong


Whaddaya think, too much? I love how it has so many beautiful twists and turns. It reminds me of this dream I once had where I'm talking to the Dalai Lama and he's telling me all about what its like to live in exile and how it feels to be called Yishin Norbu and if his mom ever called him that. He's so funny when he explains horrifically oppressive experiences. Then he looks over to a pile of pictures and telekinetically shuffles them and asks me to pick one. I do and a phoenix rises out of the ceiling and reaches for my card with it's tail, it bursts into flames and turns into a neon purple lotus! His Holiness explains to me that its an extremely good sign because neon purple is his favorite color and the lotus symbolizes strength and power. That's when I knew it was a dream and I wasn't astral projecting because everyone knows there is no such thing as a neon purple lotus. Here's to less greenbacks and more green sacks.

Listen to his laugh, it's just so damn cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment